As we approach the Holiday Season I hope that all is well with you, your family, and loved ones.

Today is the traditional start of the holiday season...and the day we set aside to count our blessings and give thanks. I am very thankful   another successful year and the opportunity to meet and work with each of you.  I don’t just measure Success in black  ink (however thankfully I am  for that!),  but in each positive interaction with you –our Monkee’s family and customers. 

By shopping at a small business you show your support for the community around you.   The motivation is simple~ small businesses have a big economic impact here in the RVA.   In 2011, small businesses paid out 44 percent of total U.S. private payroll.   Small business created 65 percent of the new jobs created in the last 17-years.  Small businesses create jobs for your neighbors and friends.   I’m thankful to own a small business and thankful for all of you.

Each compliment and each story you share warms my heart.  Clothes may not make the man entirely, but I believe we are helping enrich your lives by sending you out the door after finding your own fabulous.  Thank you for trusting us with your business.

My   sincere best wishes to you and your family  (and friends can make the best family) for the most joyful Holiday Season.  Thank you for making Monkee’s successful & supporting Small Business Saturday  this weekend and throughout the year!



0 comments:

Post a Comment