Alexandra Wilder 
New York, NY 
Senior at Virginia Tech 
Hometown: Richmond, VA 


Summer Internship: MILLY marketing intern 

Quote to Live By: “Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together” – Elizabeth Taylor 

Secret Indulgence: Hot chocolate chip cookies 

Closet Crush: Blake Lively 

Fun Fact About Me: I was an extra for the reality TV show Made in Chelsea this summer 

My Style in 3 Words: Trendy yet classic

Trend on My Radar: Boyfriend jeans! I love dressing them up with a fun silk top, statement jewelry, and strappy heels. 

Favorite Actress: Jennifer Lawrence 

Monkees Wish List: Milly Jacquard Minidress – In love with MILLY after my internship and currently coveting this tailored fuchsia dress with cut open back 

Go- To Magazine:  US Weekly – I have an unhealthy obsession with celebrity gossip




0 comments:

Post a Comment